Does your house require air conditioning or heating services in New Market, AL? At R & M Heating and Cooling, our expert technicians are here to help keep your house comfortable in all weather. For several years, we have offered quality repair and service for home heating and air conditioner systems in our community. Give us a call now at (256) 763-7535 for additional information regarding our complete range of services.
Why Hire Us for HVAC Work?
When paying for HVAC repair services, you want to receive the highest quality service for your money. It is important that you employ someone who is fully licensed and certified to install or repair your air conditioning and heating system. You should always determine if the HVAC professional you hire is certified to do repairs or install new equipment.
For honest air conditioning and heating services in New Market, AL, trust the contractors at R & M Heating and Cooling. We maintain that every repair our technicians make will fix the issue to improve your A/C or heater so it lasts a long time. Check out the services we provide or call us at (256) 763-7535 for additional information. We provide many A/C and heating services such as:
Air Conditioning Services
Has your A/C unit started making odd noises? Maybe it doesn’t appear to be working as well as it had previously. Whatever the problem might be, R & M Heating and Cooling can help you with any air conditioner difficulties fast. We have many air conditioning services such as maintenance, replacement, and repair. You can learn more about our A/C services here:
- Air Conditioner Maintenance Routine maintenance may keep your air conditioning at its best and even prevent a problem prior to it starting.
- Air Conditioner Replacement & Installation We supply your home with quality new installations of A/C units from Goodman and Trane brands.
- Air Duct Sealing Have our team restore your air conditioning’s efficiency with air duct sealing if you see worn ductwork.
- Central Air Conditioner Repair Keep your home at a pleasant temperature year after year when you have skilled central air conditioner repair.
- Commercial AC Contractors R&M supplies you with professional commercial AC repair to ensure your business office and employees stay cool.
- Coolant Recharge Service Is your home not cooling down? It could be time for a coolant recharge.
- Emergency Air Conditioner Repair We handle emergency A/C unit repair and are ready for your repair needs.
- Energy Efficient Heaters & HVAC Systems Energy efficient options can reduce your impact on the environment while still handling your home comfort.
- Mini-Duct Air Conditioning Quiet and efficient, these systems give you quality house cooling with smaller ducting in ceilings, flooring and more.
- Whole House Air Filtration System Looking for the best air filtration system for your home? Our experts may advise you as to which will best match your system.
- Whole House Air Purifier Allergens and pollutants may damage the air quality of your house, but air purifiers may eliminate them entirely.
- Whole House Humidifier Dry air in the house can boost the chance of illness and bacteria in the home.
It is important to stay warm throughout the freezing temperatures. Not only does it keep the building comfortable, but it can keep you from having to contend with problems like frozen plumbing. When your heater stops running or doesn’t seem to work correctly, call R & M Heating and Cooling at (256) 763-7535 for reliable heating services in New Market, AL.
- Boiler Repair & Replacement Service keeps your boiler functioning efficiently, providing you with top-notch home heating.
- Central Heating Systems We deliver services for all types of heating for both residential and commercial properties.
- Commercial Heaters Contractor Commercial heating system service can supply complete inspection and service of your heating to assure it is ready to warm your business on cold winter days.
- Electric Furnace Repair & Replacement If the blower on your electric furnace stops working properly, it can lead your system to not offer the warm air you need.
- Electric Heat System Repair Electric heating relies on one unit to constantly distribute heat to all of the rooms within a house.
- Gas Furnace Repair & Replacement Keep your gas furnace unit efficient with service and maintenance from R&M.
- Geothermal Heating System For an eco-friendly, little maintenance home heating option, consider getting a geothermal heater installed in your home.
- Heating Oil Heating Systems To stay working smoothly and heating your house, an oil-heating system needs routine maintenance.
- Heating Systems Maintenance You can avoid expensive repairs for your heating when you have it receive scheduled maintenance.
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas Heating Our team of professionals inspects and repairs your liquified petroleum gas system utilizing the most extreme caution to ensure that you and your home remain safe.
In order for your HVAC equipment to operate properly, the numerous parts that make up the system have to be functional. If something stop working correctly, we can inspect the parts of the system to figure out what’s triggering the problem. We provide a variety of parts replacements which you can review here on our website, or just contact us at (256) 763-7535 to discuss the repairs you might need.
- AC Compressor Repair & Replacement Your air conditioning may fail to complete the cooling process if the compressors have been damaged.
- AC Evaporator Coil Repair & Replacement If you see any leaks coming from your air conditioning unit, you should call an expert technician to inspect if your evaporator coils have been damaged or worn out.
- Air Conditioner Fan Replacement Is your A/C unit on, but no cool air is coming through your vents? Your AC fan may be damaged or worn out.
- Air Conditioner Parts Replacement Parts replacement may be a less costly option to replacing your A/C unit.
- Condenser Fan Motor Replacement Condenser fans should spin without obstruction and cool your A/C unit down to prevent overheating.
- ECM Motor Replacement To raise the efficiency of your A/C unit, your ECM motor is designed to increase the flow of air and energy usage in your air conditioner.
- Gas Valve Replacement Without your valves in your furnace, you lose flow control of gas and could have a dangerous situation on your hands.
- Heater & AC Capacitor Replacement Capacitor problems can be difficult to diagnose, so contact one of our experts today for complete inspection and capacitor replacement.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement Heat exchangers are key parts of your heating system and require routine maintenance and service.
- Heat Pumps Repair & Replacement If your heat pump isn’t functioning efficiently, we provide skilled replacement and service to restore your heating system.
- Heater Parts Replacement Before you choose a new heater for your house, let our technicians inspect and see if all your heater needs is a new part.
- HVAC & AC Pressure Switch Replacement Keep your heating and air conditioning system security measures working in peak condition with repair!
- HVAC Blower Repair & Replacement Cleaning and inspecting blower fan blades can make sure they function efficiently and do not get broken by debris and contaminants.
- HVAC Thermostat Replacement & Repair A damaged thermostat can leave you unable to control your heater and air conditioner, allowing these systems to kick on and off at random.
Don’t hire the first handyman; request R & M Heating and Cooling on your next air conditioner service. With brands like Goodman and Trane, we offer skilled installation and maintenance to keep your heater and air conditioner system running at its best and your residence happy. As a certified air conditioner contractor, we don’t rush any of our jobs. Don’t worry about maintenance cost; we will give you a free estimate on the services your home needs and insure you receive the best rate for your needs.
Contact Us Today for HVAC Services
We would not be in business if we cut corners. Our team at R & M Heating and Cooling is always available to help you with your heating or A/C unit service needs. To receive heater or air conditioner services in New Market, AL that is both quick and fair priced, call us today at (256) 763-7535.