Are you looking for reliable A/C and heater services in Harvest, AL? At R & M Heating and Cooling, our professional technicians are available to assist you in keeping your home comfortable in all weather. Quality repair and exceptional customer service are the qualities our company is recognized for in our community. Give us a call now at (256) 763-7535 for more information about our complete range of services.
Why Hire Us for HVAC Work?
Unfortunately, A/C repair is typically an unplanned expense, making it all the more critical that you get reliable service from a trustworthy contractor. It is important that you employ someone who is fully licensed and certified to replace your HVAC system. Don’t hire an HVAC contractor until you know for sure they are certified to do the work.
If you need professional A/C and heating services in Harvest, AL, you can count on the skilled technicians at R & M Heating and Cooling to do the job. We maintain that each repair we make will fix the issue to enhance your A/C or heater so it lasts longer. Check out the services we offer or call us at (256) 763-7535 for more information. Our heating and A/C services include:
Air Conditioning Services
Is your A/C not working as well as it used to? Or has it quit working altogether. When your A/C is giving you trouble, the professionals at R & M Heating and Cooling are available to assist you. We offer plenty of air conditioning services including repair, replacement, and maintenance. Get additional details about our air conditioning services:
- Air Conditioner Maintenance Scheduled maintenance can keep your air conditioner in peak condition and even stop damage before it starts.
- Air Conditioner Replacement & Installation We give your home quality new installations of air conditioning units from Goodman and Trane brands.
- Air Duct Sealing If you recognize that your air conditioner is not as efficient as it could be, the problem may lie with your ductwork.
- Central Air Conditioner Repair Our team is always available to repair your A/C unit to get your home comfortable again.
- Commercial AC Contractors Your business should have quality commercial air conditioner service from R&M to keep it at its best.
- Coolant Recharge Service An air conditioner may require a coolant recharge when the air coming through the vents is at room temperature.
- Emergency Air Conditioner Repair Emergencies occur when you don’t anticipate them, but our team is on hand for you when you require service fast.
- Energy Efficient Heaters & HVAC Systems Lower your impact on the environment when you choose an energy efficient system to take the place of your old HVAC system.
- Mini-Duct Air Conditioning Quiet and efficient, these units offer you high quality residence cooling with smaller ducting in ceilings, flooring and more.
- Whole House Air Filtration System Our experts take the time to assist you in finding the best air filtration system for your home.
- Whole House Air Purifier Allergens and pollutants can damage the air quality of your house, but air purifiers can eliminate them entirely.
- Whole House Humidifier You can improve the air quality of your whole house and reduce dryness with a whole home humidifier.
It is critical to stay warm during the cold temperatures. The warmer your house is through the winter, the more comfortable you can be while knowing there’s less chance of difficulties such as frozen plumbing. When your heater stops working or doesn’t seem to work correctly, call R & M Heating and Cooling at (256) 763-7535 for reliable heating services in Harvest, AL.
- Boiler Repair & Replacement We supply service and maintenance that keeps your boiler functioning at its best.
- Central Heating Systems We have the knowledge and skill to get your heater to its best.
- Commercial Heaters Contractor Keep your business office warm when you have professional commercial heating service for your office.
- Electric Furnace Repair & Replacement If your electric furnace is not delivering sufficient warmth, it may be an issue with it’s blower.
- Electric Heat System Repair Electric heating systems give beneficial heating over long periods of time, but do need routine maintenance.
- Gas Furnace Repair & Replacement Maintenance from R&M will make sure your gas furnace system remains efficient for when you require it.
- Geothermal Heating System Geothermal heating offers environmentally friendly, minimal maintenance options for homeowners looking to keep their house heated during the winter.
- Heating Oil Heating Systems Regardless of if it is a steam based or a hot water based oil system, our technicians can deliver thorough inspection and repair to keep your system running smoothly.
- Heating Systems Maintenance You can avoid expensive repairs for your heating system when you receive regular maintenance.
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas Heating If a liquefied petroleum gas system requires repairs, have one of our professionals handle it and avert a dangerous situation.
Your air conditioner and furnace equipment is consists of countless components that must work smoothly in order for the system to run properly. If your air conditioner or heater starts having difficulties, we can inspect it to assess what the issue is. Call us at (256) 763-7535 if you need service and parts replaced on your air conditioning or heating system.
- AC Compressor Repair & Replacement Capacitors have a big role in how your A/C unit cools the air in your home.
- AC Evaporator Coil Repair & Replacement Water leaking from your A/C unit is a big sign that evaporator coils are in need of service.
- Air Conditioner Fan Replacement If you have no air coming through your vents, then there is a high possibility you are in need of air conditioner fan repair or replacement.
- Air Conditioner Parts Replacement A simple parts replacement could be all your air conditioning requires to start running smoothly.
- Condenser Fan Motor Replacement Your condenser fan needs replacement if you assess it and it is not working easily.
- ECM Motor Replacement A sudden drop in efficiency can be a sign of an issue with your ECM motor.
- Gas Valve Replacement Without your valves in your furnace, you lose flow control of gas and could have a dangerous situation on your hands.
- Heater & AC Capacitor Replacement We maintain heating and air conditioning capacitors to make sure your system will work.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement Heat exchangers aid in dispersal of warmth from your furnace into the air, supplying your home with the warmth you need.
- Heat Pumps Repair & Replacement Build up in your heat pump can actually obstruct the functionality and efficiency of your system.
- Heater Parts Replacement Is your heating not working because of damage to one part? Our technicians supply you with the best installation and service to get your system running smoothly.
- HVAC & AC Pressure Switch Replacement Your air conditioning and heating system utilizing these parts to act as a safeguards against wear.
- HVAC Blower Repair & Replacement Debris and contaminants may wear down your HVAC blower, avoiding your heater and air conditioner from diffusing heat throughout your house.
- HVAC Thermostat Replacement & Repair Control your home comfort system once more when you get a new thermostat installed by R&M.
R & M Heating and Cooling is the one to call for top-notch service for your home A/C unit and heater. With brands like Goodman and Trane, we deliver expert installation, maintenance, and service to keep your heating and air conditioning system running at its best and your home happy. You and your family can rest easy that our contractors will address all of your concerns and work with precision in repairing or installing your air conditioning unit. Free estimates are available for every service and we will always find the best rate to give you for your needs.
Contact Us Today for HVAC Services
You can rely us to keep up the great work we’ve been doing since we started several years ago! R & M Heating and Cooling is the one to call for your home comfort maintenance needs. If you need fast and affordable A/C or heating repair services in Harvest, AL, give us a call today at (256) 763-7535 and let us fix you up.