Are you looking for A/C and heating services in Guntersville, AL? Our technicians at R & M Heating and Cooling can help you out with A/C and heating solutions in no time. Reliable repair and exceptional customer service are the qualities our company is recognized for in our community. Call us today at (256) 763-7535 for a free quote or to learn more about the services we offer.
Why Hire Us for HVAC Work?
When investing in air conditioning repair services, you want to receive the best quality work for your money. It is critical that you hire an HVAC technician who is fully licensed and certified to install or repair your air conditioning and heating system. You should always check that the HVAC professional you hire is certified to make repairs or install new equipment.
R & M Heating and Cooling offers dependable services you can trust, so call today when you need air conditioning and heating services in Guntersville, AL. We make repairs to enhance A/C and heaters efficiency for home or business owners. Find out more about our services here on the website or call us at (256) 763-7535. Our heating and cooling services include:
Air Conditioning Services
Is the air conditioner making clanking sounds while running? Has it stopped running as efficiently as it was previously? Regardless of what the issue might be, R & M Heating and Cooling has the means necessary to find a remedy. A/C maintenance, repair, and installation are just a few of the many services we provide. Find out more about our A/C services:
- Air Conditioner Maintenance Scheduled maintenance may maintain your A/C unit running smoothly and even subvert damage prior to it starting.
- Air Conditioner Replacement & Installation Getting a new air conditioning installed is simple; our skilled technicians offer installation of Goodman and Trane home units.
- Air Duct Sealing Let our team restore your air conditioning’s efficiency with air duct sealing if you see worn ductwork.
- Central Air Conditioner Repair When your A/C unit stops working, we are the company to call for complete repair services.
- Commercial AC Contractors R&M offers you professional commercial AC repair to ensure your business office and employees stay cool.
- Coolant Recharge Service An air conditioning unit may be in need of a coolant recharge when the air coming from the vents is at room temperature.
- Emergency Air Conditioner Repair If you have an AC crisis, know who to call. We are available when you need us.
- Energy Efficient Heaters & HVAC Systems Energy efficient options can lower your effect on the environment while still handling your home comfort.
- Mini-Duct Air Conditioning Quiet and efficient, these units provide you with top-notch house cooling with smaller ducting in ceilings, floors and more.
- Whole House Air Filtration System Whole house air filtration can benefit your house’s air quality, clearing away contaminants from the environment.
- Whole House Air Purifier An air purifier working with your home comfort system means better air for everyone in the home.
- Whole House Humidifier You can better the air quality of your whole house and lower dryness with a whole home humidifier.
It’s critical to keep warm throughout the freezing winters. Warmer temperatures help you stay comfortable and avoid disasters like frozen plumbing in your home. When your heater stops working or doesn’t seem to work properly, call R & M Heating and Cooling at (256) 763-7535 for dependable heating services in Guntersville, AL.
- Boiler Repair & Replacement Our team offers service that keeps your boiler running at its best.
- Central Heating Systems Regardless of the type of heating system you have, we maintain the expertise to keep it running smoothly.
- Commercial Heaters Contractor Commercial heating service may provide thorough inspection and repair of your heating to assure it is ready to warm your business on cold winter days.
- Electric Furnace Repair & Replacement Electric furnace blowers can stop working, causing issues and lack of warm air dispersal with your system.
- Electric Heat System Repair Your electric heating unit heats every room in your house; make sure it receives the service it needs.
- Gas Furnace Repair & Replacement Keep your gas furnace unit efficient with service and maintenance from our team.
- Geothermal Heating System Home heating utilizing geothermal heat is both low maintenance and environmentally friendly.
- Heating Oil Heating Systems Thorough inspection and scheduled maintenance can keep your heating oil system running smoothly and heating your home.
- Heating Systems Maintenance You can prevent expensive repairs for your heater when you get scheduled maintenance.
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas Heating We handle liquified petroleum gas system repairs with extreme caution, getting your system back to its best.
The heating system and air conditioner has various little pieces forming the entire system that makes it run. If your air conditioner or heater isn’t running efficiently, we can evaluate the equipment to determine what could be causing the problem. Call us at (256) 763-7535 when you are in need of service and parts replaced on your A/C or heating systems.
- AC Compressor Repair & Replacement A worn out or damaged compressor may obstruct the cooling processes of your air conditioning.
- AC Evaporator Coil Repair & Replacement Your evaporator coil can be damaged if you notice water leaking from your A/C unit.
- Air Conditioner Fan Replacement Damage to your A/C unit fans may avert cool air from being sent through your vents to your house.
- Air Conditioner Parts Replacement Replacement of your A/C unit may not unnecessary; have one of our professional technicians inspect your air conditioning system to see if a part replacement will get your system back online.
- Condenser Fan Motor Replacement Your condenser fan needs replacement if you test it and the fan is not working easily.
- ECM Motor Replacement If your ECM motor fails, you can anticipate a drop in efficiency of your home heating or air conditioning system.
- Gas Valve Replacement Gas valves act as a safety and flow control of gas to your furnace, so it is important to get regular service to ensure it remains functional.
- Heater & AC Capacitor Replacement We take care of your air conditioning and heating capacitor replacement to maintain your heater or AC motor running.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement Heat exchangers are important parts of your heater and need routine maintenance and service.
- Heat Pumps Repair & Replacement To maintain your heat pump running smoothly and most efficient, have routine maintenance to get rid of dirt.
- Heater Parts Replacement For expert parts installation and maintenance, our professionals are always on hand to repair your system.
- HVAC & AC Pressure Switch Replacement Keep your heating and air conditioning system security measures working in peak condition with repair!
- HVAC Blower Repair & Replacement Debris and contaminants can break your HVAC blower, stopping your system from dispersing heat within your house.
- HVAC Thermostat Replacement & Repair Control your home comfort system again when you get a new thermostat installed by R&M.
Our company promises to deliver the highest quality in A/C and heating services. From service to new installation from brands like Goodman and Trane, we deliver the best service for you and your home comfort system. Our expert contractors take the necessary time to answer all of your questions and conduct thorough HVAC inspections. We even offer free estimates and economical costs, which means you will always get the best deal on any repairs you need to keep your system at its best.
Contact Us Today for HVAC Services
We wouldn’t be in business if we mistreated our customers. Let our team show you the R & M Heating and Cooling difference for your residential heater or air conditioner repair needs! If you need fast and affordable A/C or heating repair services in Guntersville, AL, give us a call today at (256) 763-7535 and let us fix you up.