Are you in search of A/C and heating services near Decatur, AL? R & M Heating and Cooling is here for you, whether your A/C needs a quick fix or you need a brand new heating system installed in your home. Reliable repair and exceptional customer service are the qualities our company is known for in Decatur. Don’t hesitate; call now at (256) 763-7535 for the best, quality air conditioning services in town.
We Provide Quality HVAC Services
A/C service can be expensive and should always be done by certified contractors so you get reputable work. Many A/C problems are due to poor installation, so it is critical to hire a licensed repairman. Never hire an A/C technician until you know for certain they are licensed to do the work.
When you require professional A/C and heating services in Decatur, AL, you can count on the trained technicians at R & M Heating and Cooling to do the job. Our job is to see to it that that we make repairs that not only fix the problem but verify your HVAC systems is more reliable. Check out the services we provide or give us a call at (256) 763-7535 for more information. At R & M Heating and Cooling, we provide comprehensive HVAC services which includes:
Air Conditioning Services
Does your A/C seem to operate less efficiently? Has it begun blasting warm air instead of cold air? Any trouble you might be facing with your air conditioning, we can aid in solving it fast. A/C maintenance, repair, and installation are just some of the numerous services we provide. Find out more about our A/C services:
- Air Conditioner Maintenance Regular maintenance can keep your air conditioner running smoothly and even prevent damage before it starts.
- Air Conditioner Replacement & Installation We provide your home with quality new installations of air conditioning units from Goodman and Trane brands.
- Air Duct Sealing Let our team renew your air conditioner’s efficiency with air duct sealing if you see worn ductwork.
- Central Air Conditioner Repair When your air conditioner fails, we are the ones to call for complete repair services.
- Commercial AC Contractors Commercial air conditioning service from R&M means your business and personnel will stay cool in the heat of summer, always.
- Coolant Recharge Service Coolant recharge can ensure that your air conditioning provides cool air.
- Emergency Air Conditioner Repair If you have an air conditioner problem, know where to turn. We are always available when you need us.
- Energy Efficient Heaters & HVAC Systems Need a way to reduce your effect on the environment? Energy efficient models can take the place of your old HVAC unit.
- Mini-Duct Air Conditioning Quiet and efficient, these units supply you with top-notch residence cooling with smaller ducting in ceilings, flooring and more.
- Whole House Air Filtration System In need of the highest quality air filtration system for your house? Our skilled technicians can advise you as to which will best choice your system.
- Whole House Air Purifier Irritants and pollutants can ruin the air quality of your home, but air purifiers can remove them entirely.
- Whole House Humidifier Whole home humidifiers can reduce the frequency of dry skin and ailment during dry winter conditions.
Your house should stay warm in colder weather, particularly when the temperatures are below freezing. If your house is warm in the winter, you remain comfortable and don’t have to worry about issues like frozen plumbing. Contact us at (256) 763-7535 for heating services in Decatur, AL when the heater requires maintenance or repairs before winter gets here.
- Boiler Repair & Replacement Maintenance and service keeps your boiler functioning efficiently, giving you the best home heating.
- Central Heating Systems There are many heating system types available for homes and businesses, and we provide service for them all.
- Commercial Heaters Contractor Commercial heater service can keep your business office’s heating running smoothly and ready to warm your property at a moments notice.
- Electric Furnace Repair & Replacement Heated air won’t disperse around your home when you have a worn out electric furnace blower.
- Electric Heat System Repair Electric heating expects one unit to smoothly disperse heat to every room within a home.
- Gas Furnace Repair & Replacement We maintain and replace all makes and models of gas furnaces for your home comfort requirements.
- Geothermal Heating System For an environmentally friendly, minimal maintenance heating system option, consider having a geothermal heating system installed in your house.
- Heating Oil Heating Systems To stay functioning smoothly and heating your home, an oil-heating system needs regular maintenance.
- Heating Systems Maintenance Maintenance can prevent costly and sudden repair requirements for many styles of heating.
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas Heating If your LP gas system requires repairs, have our professionals handle it and prevent a dangerous situation.
In order for your HVAC equipment to run properly, the numerous parts that forms the system have to be functional. If the A/C system or heating isn’t working efficiently, we can evaluate the equipment to determine what might be causing the problem. Call us at (256) 763-7535 if you need service and parts replaced on your A/C or heating systems.
- AC Compressor Repair & Replacement A damaged compressor may prevent the cooling processes of your air conditioner.
- AC Evaporator Coil Repair & Replacement Your evaporator coil may be damaged if you notice water leaking from your unit.
- Air Conditioner Fan Replacement Damage to your A/C unit fans can avert cool air from traveling through your vents to your house.
- Air Conditioner Parts Replacement A simple parts replacement may be all your A/C unit needs to start running smoothly.
- Condenser Fan Motor Replacement If your A/C unit is overheating, you may have a problem with the condenser fan failing to work and cool your system.
- ECM Motor Replacement To increase the efficiency of your air conditioning, your ECM motor is constructed to improve air flow and energy use in your air conditioner.
- Gas Valve Replacement Without your valves in your furnace, you lose flow control of gas and could have a dangerous situation on your hands.
- Heater & AC Capacitor Replacement We maintain heating and air conditioner capacitors to ensure your system will function.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement Heat exchangers are important parts of your heating system and need routine maintenance.
- Heat Pumps Repair & Replacement Your heat pump’s ability and efficiency can be hindered if dirt and buildup get into your system.
- Heater Parts Replacement Is your heating failing due to one part? Our professionals offer you the best installation and maintenance to have your system back to its best.
- HVAC & AC Pressure Switch Replacement These small, sensitive parts of your heater and air conditioner act as a safeguard to defend your system from possible damage.
- HVAC Blower Repair & Replacement Without your HVAC blower, it is hard for heated air to shuttle around your home to where you need it.
- HVAC Thermostat Replacement & Repair If your heating system and A/C unit are kicking on and off randomly, you could have a damaged thermostat.
Don’t hire a side-job handyman; ask for R & M Heating and Cooling on your next air conditioner service. We handle it all, from maintenance and repair to installation services. Our qualified servicemen take the necessary time to answer all of your questions and conduct careful HVAC inspections. Free estimates are accessible for every service and we will always work to find the best rate to give you for your needs.
Contact Us Today for HVAC Services
As a family owned and operated business for several years, we continue to deliver on our promises of quality and service. Our team at R & M Heating and Cooling is always ready to help you with your heater or air conditioner service. If you need fast and affordable A/C or heating repair services in Decatur, AL, give us a call today at (256) 763-7535 and let us fix you up.